Lainey Wilson Responds To Viral Video. (WATCH)

 

About Post 



Sir Mix A Lot sang it best, or maybe it was Trace Adkins…either way Lainey Wilson is rockin’ it!

A recent fan video has gone viral and it’s basically because of the angle that their video was filmed.

See the viral video below Lainey’s own comments on it.
early January, when a performance video that unintentionally emphasized her derrière went viral on TikTok, Lainey Wilson laughed it off.

"I can't even scroll on TikTok on my For You page without seeing my fat butt on everything," she said in a dry social media response at the time. "Whatever brings the people in! But I'm just lettin' y'all know, go check out my record Bell Bottom Country. Happy to have you either way. However you found me, I'm happy.

WATCH HERE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post